Where to have the April 29 reunion?
The April 29 Post reunion coming up. Some have questioned the reunion being held outside or at all. Last year we had about 15 people come. The weather was bad early and may have caused some to not come.
If any one can get another location (free) that is indoors let me know. I would have no problem with having it at my home. I live in Missouri City and it is much easier to find my home than the park we have been using. I have a large protected patio and if the weather is bad we can go inside. You could bring a lunch and drinks (I would provide ice chests and ice) -bringing adult beverages would be OK.
Please give me your opinion. Do you plan on coming? I really need a head count! Would you favor having at my home or somewhere else? If somewhere else -where?
Let me know your opinion ASAP.
Hope everyone is OK
Thanks
Cliff Cargill 281-261-5801
If any one can get another location (free) that is indoors let me know. I would have no problem with having it at my home. I live in Missouri City and it is much easier to find my home than the park we have been using. I have a large protected patio and if the weather is bad we can go inside. You could bring a lunch and drinks (I would provide ice chests and ice) -bringing adult beverages would be OK.
Please give me your opinion. Do you plan on coming? I really need a head count! Would you favor having at my home or somewhere else? If somewhere else -where?
Let me know your opinion ASAP.
Hope everyone is OK
Thanks
Cliff Cargill 281-261-5801
Atom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home