Bobby Mills died
Via Fred King ...
Robert passed away about 7:20 on Friday night ........ he is in a much better place, but I am going to miss him so I can't even begin to tell you ........ he had suffered so, that his passing was truly a blessing ........ I am headed to Madisonville to made arrangements tomorrow, and we hope to have the funeral up there on Wednesday......... I am planning a memorial service in Houston at the Printing Museum (since he was a journeyman printer) in 2-3 weeks ........ will keep you posted........
Rita
Robert passed away about 7:20 on Friday night ........ he is in a much better place, but I am going to miss him so I can't even begin to tell you ........ he had suffered so, that his passing was truly a blessing ........ I am headed to Madisonville to made arrangements tomorrow, and we hope to have the funeral up there on Wednesday......... I am planning a memorial service in Houston at the Printing Museum (since he was a journeyman printer) in 2-3 weeks ........ will keep you posted........
Rita
Atom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home