Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Reunion committee meeting April 9

SPJ/Post reunion committee:
We'll hold another meeting Sat. April 9, at the Jungman Branch Library at 5830 Westheimer at 10:30 a.m. for those who can make it to hash outsome logistical needs for the seminar and party.
We may need some help settingup the library meeting room on the 23rd, etc. I'll figure it out this week, but would like everyone to check their calendars now.
thanks to all. eileen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon this blog after searching for info on possible Post reunions. I worked in Marketing (or Promotion Dept., depending on the years you were at The Post) from 1978 til the end. Any chance ya'll are gonna publicize this so more of us non-Editorial types could attend? Or is it too late? I have TONS of old newsletter photos I would of liked to bring.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Laura Weisman said...

This is not an editorial-only event. We'd appreciate all the help we can get and could use the skills of a marketing person. Please pass the word to more former Posties and bring all your pictures to the reunion. Everyone would love to see them. You can e-mail some to me if you like ( lauraweisman@hotmail.com ) and we can post them here and/or at the old Web site, http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/toastedposties/

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home