Monday, February 21, 2005

E-mail from Cliff Cargill

Reminder the Post reunion is Saturday April 30 from 9 am til 1 pm at Community Park in Missouri City.

Attached is a map.

Some of you are new to this list. There has been a reunion each year since the post closed with this group. They are a mix of people from different areas of the paper. All I try to do is get somewhere to meet and inform everyone I can. There seems to be additional interest this year due to the 10-year anniversary of the closing.

The pavilion is large with restrooms, tables and is covered. You can bring a lunch and drinks, but the park doesn't allow alcoholic beverages (don't get caught). I (and others) try to take a group picture at noon. I will send the picture to everyone via email and those without email if requested (if snail mail then bring $2.50 for printing, stamp and trouble).

We will be at pavilion 4, which is at the back of the park near the elementary school (close to the playground with swings and stuff at the school). I will have some kind of sign that says reunion or Post or both -I hope! It is a large park but when you enter keep going to the left and it will take you to the pavilion.

Directions to the park: The park is next to Lake Olympia and Quail Valley. The best way to get there IS ... take Glenn Lakes Blvd. off highway 6 (if you are coming from Sugar Land direction you will turn left and if you are coming from Pearland direction turn right on to Glenn Lakes Blvd.) From highway 6 it is 2 miles to the park. The address of the park is 1700 Glenn Lakes Blvd.

Hope this gets to everyone but just in case, check with your Post friends.

Cliff Cargill (Finance & Accounting) 281-261-5801
ccargill1@houston.rr.com
cc0075@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home